Brody’s Yap: Top 10 Reasons Why Managers Love RentPayment
1. Automate accounts receivable. Online payments eliminate administrative work and the potential human errors associated with manually processing paper checks.
2. Close leases quicker. Close leases on-the-spot by accepting credit card payments for application fees and security deposits.
3. Lead the competition. Distinguish properties from the competition by promoting online payments as an amenity that has been added for renter convenience.
4. Optimize cash flow. Electronic payments help more residents pay on-time, which optimizes cash flow. AutoPay and mobile payment channels are just some of the features that allow Property Managers to collect more on-time payments.
5. Support. All RentPayment clients receive a dedicated Account Manager for training and on-going support for all technical questions. Each RentPayment renter has a Client Care Representative ready to process payments over the phone or trouble shoot any account questions that may arise. In addition, the RentPayment Marketing team provides a variety of tools to help Property Managers increase resident adoption of electronic payments and reach their goals.
6. Payment security. EPayments reduce the risk of delinquent checks and protect renters and properties from fraud, check theft, and administrative errors through next generation payment technology and certified PCI compliance.
7. Increase productivity. Payment data automatically posts in real time to your accounting software, email deposit notification and superior line item reporting save time and increase productivity for onsite management.
8. Predict revenue. Money is in the bank account and at the property’s disposal in two business days.
9. Instant payment platform. Create an online payment platform or webpage just by signing up; a community website or web developer is not needed.
10. Increase lease longevity. Tenants are more likely to stay at a property longer when signed up for automatic payments via AutoPay.